Rhodiola Rosea Extract--an important ingredient of Lianhua Qingwen
Rhodiola Rosea extract contains 17 kinds of amino acids, 21 kinds of trace elements, 7 kinds of vitamins and other biological active ingredients, such as salidroside, flavonoids, tyrosol, coumarin and so on. It is these biological active ingredients that enable rhodiola to have antiviral, enhance the body immunity, anti-hypoxia, anti-fatigue, anti-aging, anti-radiation and other effects.
Rhodiola tyrosol has a protective effect on virus-infected cells, and rhodiola polysaccharide can inhibit virus replication. Rhodiola Rosea extracts as a kind of immune enhancer, significantly adjust normal non-specific and specific immune function, can significantly increase the body hypoxia endurance, promote the body's aerobic metabolism, improve the important organs such as heart, brain, lung tissue of aerobic metabolism, promote the body to the hypoxia environment adaptation and delay the occurrence and development of fatigue, relieve altitude sickness.
On March 20, the team of academician zhong nanshan released a paper to study the inhibitory effect of lycoronavirus on novel coronavirus in vitro by using redesivir as positive control. The paper concluded that Lianhua Qingwensignificantly inhibited the replication of sars-cov-2, affected the virus morphology and exerted anti-inflammatory activity in vitro. It is shown that Lianhua Qingwen can resist virus attack and is expected to be a new strategy to control COVID-19 disease. At present, two clinical trials are under way for the treatment of COVID-19.
It is worth mentioning that lianhua qingwen capsule also contains xizang alpine tolerance, anoxia tolerance plant rhodiola extract, applied in lianhua qingwen drugs to enhance human immunity, in order to prevent the body to catch a cold, influenza, and for the people suffering from a cold, influenza can be recovered to prevent recurrence. The consistency of the priordium and the stability of the composition of the API make the drug effect more stable. Rhodiola rosea extract has antiviral effect and greatly improves the therapeutic advantage of lianhua qingwen capsule. Sedum has anti-hypoxia effect, the first to the plateau prone to cold is the main reason for acute hypoxia, adding rhodiola day even Lianhua qingwen capsule can improve the anti-hypoxia ability of the human body, better prevention and treatment of the plateau cold. Rhodiola has the effect of anti-fatigue and immune enhancement, the harsh climatic environment of the plateau can reduce the human immunity, make the plateau cold lingering difficult to recover, even Lianhua qingwen capsule immune enhancement effect can make the body recover as soon as possible after the cold, the plateau cold as soon as possible to recover.
Effects of Rhodiola Rosea extract:
1. Enhance immune function
Rhodiola stimulates the immune system in two ways: first, through direct, specialized stimulation of immune defenses (stimulation of one of the most important types of immune cells: natural killer cells). NK- cells search and destroy the body's infected cells. Rhodiola Rosea extract improves t-cell immunity and normalises the immune system.
2. Protect cardiovascular function
Rhodiola Rosea extract has been shown to relieve cardiovascular tissue damage and dysfunction caused by stress. Rhodiola extract prevents cardiac contractions secondary to ambient pressure and helps stabilize contractility during freezing.
Rhodiola Rosea has an effective antioxidant capacity. By limiting the harmful effects of free radical damage, it can effectively resist diseases caused by aging.
4. Improve body function
Like Siberian ginseng, rhodiola extract is often taken by athletes to improve body function. Although the mechanism is not fully understood, it appears to improve muscle/fat ratios and raise levels of hemoglobin and red blood cells in the blood.
1. Anti-fatigue effect: oral administration of rhodiola rosea in narrow leaves prolonged the time of climbing, swimming and load swimming. It can shorten the recovery time after fatigue, improve the level of enzyme, RNA and protein, and make the muscle recover as soon as possible after fatigue.
2. Effects on central nervous medium: rhodiola can normalize the content of serotonin in mice under swimming condition, that is, the content of central nervous medium has been corrected from the normal dune or reached the normal level. Salidroside injection (30-300mg/kg) reduced serotonin levels in mice.
3. Anti-hypoxia effect: extracts of rhodiola rosea, by oral administration can make experimental animals show obvious antagonism to various hypoxia modes, and its effect is stronger than ginseng and acanthopanax.
4. Anti-aging effect: rhodiola rosea alcohol extract can improve the activity of SOD in red blood cells and liver of rats, and increase the activity of SOD in myocardium. Drinking rhodiola extract from linseed fly of red field can obviously prolong the life, and the longevity rate is better than ginseng. Rhodiola can promote the proliferation of 2BS cells and reduce the mortality rate, inhibit the lipid peroxidation of rat cells and enhance the activity of serum superoxide dismutase.
5. Anti-tumor: Rhodiola Rosea has a certain inhibitory effect on S180 cells, which is enhanced with the increase of concentration in the range of non-toxic side dose. Continuous oral administration of rhodiola rosea extract can reduce the degree of carcinogenic damage caused by erythromycin on the intestinal wall of mice, and improve the anti-cancer ability of the body. It can be used for the treatment of breast cancer, cervical cancer and lowering blood lipid.
6. Detoxification: rhodiola rosea had the antagonistic effect against strychnine poisoning, and could improve the survival rate of the mice after strychnine poisoning up to 50%; It also has the effect of antagonizing corynebacterium toxin, and can fight against tetanus and other bacterial toxins, increase the survival time or survival rate of mice taking strong poison, sodium cyanide, sodium nitrite.
7. Other effects: Rhodiola Rosea has the effect of adapting to the original sample and two-way regulation. The inhibitory changes of monoamine transmitter, cyclic adenosine phosphate in spleen and thymus, lymphocyte conversion rate and serum hemolysin were observed in the brains of the irradiated mice, and rhodiola could make them return to normal. After the injection of salidroside, it can enhance the thyroid function and adrenal function of rabbits and stimulate the endocrine function of mouse eggs. Improves concentration and memory. Increases plasma levels of beta-indoleol and prevents changes in stress hormones.