[ CAS No. ] 865-21-4
[ Molecular Formula ] C46H58N4O9
[ Molecular Weight ] 810.97
[ Botanical Source ] Catharanthus roseus
[ Solubility ]
Freely soluble in water and in methanol , practically insoluble in hexane
[ Appearance ] White Fine Powder
[ Function ]
1. It has vasodilating, blood thinning, and memory-enhancing actions.
2. It acts as a cerebral stimulant and vasodilator.
3. It is used to treat arteriosclerosis.
4. It is very effective in curing dementia caused due to insufficient blood supply to the brain.
5. It interferes with cells' ability to synthesize DNA and RNA.
Vinblastine is a vinca alkaloid and a chemical analogue of vincristine.
For more information of product, please send the email to email@example.com
After send online enquiry, we will reply you as soon as possible, if not get any response on time please contact us by Tel or Email.This form is unable to receive your inquiry from aol, hotmail, gmail or others but company email address.
TEL: +86 592 536 5868
WHATSAPP: +86 189 6516 2351