[ CAS NO. ] 149-32-6
[ Molecular Formula ] C4H10O4
[ Molecular Weight ] 122.120
[ Density ] 1.45 g/cm3
[ Melting Point ] 121 °C (250 °F; 394 K)
[ Appearance ] White crystalline powder
[ Purity ] 99%min
[ Features ]
1. Low sweetness;
2. High stability;
3. High heat of dissolution;
5. Low hygroscopicity;
[ Erythritol has the following advantages over xylitol ]
1. Erythritol is a natural zero-calorie sweetener, and xylitol has calories.
2. The tolerance of erythritol is higher than that of xylitol. All sugar alcohols will cause diarrhea if they are eaten too much, and there is a problem of tolerance, and erythritol is the highest tolerated by the human body.
3. The average glycemic index and average insulin index of erythritol are lower than that of xylitol, so erythritol has less effect on blood sugar and also has antioxidant activity.
4. Erythritol has the highest heat of dissolution and absorption, and its cooling sensation is the highest.
5. In terms of production process, erythritol is the only one produced by fermentation method among all sugar alcohols, and fermentation method is closer to natural transformation and extraction. Other sugar alcohols are produced by hydrogenation, so the production process is different.
6. Erythritol is basically not hygroscopic, and other sugar alcohols have different degrees of hygroscopicity, which increases the application field without hygroscopicity.
[ Function ]
1. As an antioxidant, it helps prevent blood vessel damage caused by high blood sugar in the body;
2. Can effectively scavenge free radicals, benefit skin health and delay aging;
3. Is a sweetener that increases the sweetness of food;
4. Help lose weight;
5. Reduce the growth of oral bacteria and effectively protect oral health;
6. Improve odor and taste;
Erythritol is a natural sugar alcohol that exists widely in nature, such as fungi mushrooms, lichens, melons and fruits, grapes, pears, animal eye crystals, plasma, fetal fluid, semen, and urine. Small amounts were also detected in fermented food wine, beer, soy sauce, Japanese sake. It can be obtained by fermentation of glucose. It is a white crystalline powder with a refreshing sweet taste, which is not easy to absorb, stable at high temperature, stable in a wide pH range, and has a mild cool feeling when dissolved in the mouth. It is suitable for a variety of foods.
Erythritol is generally used as a substitute for xylitol or other sweet substances. It belongs to one of carbohydrates. The nutritional component of erythritol is that it can also replace sugar, and erythritol calorie is relatively low. It is convenient to store and can make the food taste better, especially it can be added to various chocolate products or sweet food products, so as to increase the sweetness and make the food taste more delicious. It is also possible to eat some foods containing erythritol appropriately in life.
The properties of erythritol, such as anti-caries, anti-oxidation, moisturizing and non-flammability, make its application in the fields of medicine and daily chemicals continue to expand.
A large number of animal and clinical experiments have proved that erythritol is safe, non-toxic, non-teratogenic, does not cause chromosomal mutation, does not affect reproduction and development, does not cause cancer, and does not stimulate tumor growth. Good tolerance, no obvious effect on the metabolism of patients with bran diabetes, no side effects on blood sugar control.
After send online enquiry, we will reply you as soon as possible, if not get any response on time please contact us by Tel or Email.
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +86 592 536 5868
Whatsapp: +86 189 6516 2351
For more information of product, please send the email to [email protected]
- 1. Send Message to US ->
- 2. Confirm Product Information ->
- 3. Order & Payment->
- 4. Packaging&Shipping->
Our products have been certificated with the ISO certificate, free sample is available.
CGMP Manufacturer to ensure the quality stable and reliable.
All of our ingredients meet strict quality and food safety standards, and surpass industry standards for purity and cleanliness.
We are committed to meeting customers' unique needs by providing comprehensive and professional service, enjoying a good reputation among our business partners and customers for high-quality products, excellent after-sales services, competitive prices, and prompt shipping.
Highly welcome friends from all over the world to contact us. We will reply to you as soon as possible, after sending an online inquiry. And please feel free to call us if any urgent inquiry or without getting response from us in time.