[ Latin Name ] Nasturtium officinale R. Br.
[ Appearance ] Brown Yellow Powder
[ Used Part ] herb
[ Test Method ] TLC
[ Specification ] 10:1,20:1
[ Applications ]
1. Applied in food additives.
2. Applied in healthcare product.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field.
[ Function ]
1.Watercress has a strengthening effect on the thyroid gland, thus it is beneficial for sufferers of hypothyroidism.
2. Watercress contains significant amounts of iron, calcium and folic acid, in addition to vitamins and C.
3. Watercress also acts as a stimulant, a source of phytochemicals and antioxidants, a diuretic, an expectorant, and a digestive aid.
4. Watercress also appears to have antiangiogenic cancer-suppressing properties, helps defend against lung cancer or inhibits the growth of breast cancer.
COA of Watercress Extract
Loss on drying: 3%
Heavy Metal: ＜10ppm
Residual Solvents: Eur.Pharm
Total Plate Count: ＜1000cfu/g
Yeast ＆ Mold: ＜100cfu/g
About Watercress Extract
Watercress is a nutritional culinary food that can also be considered a medicinal plant. The leaves have a high vitamin and mineral content and also help digestion. It has been used since the time of Hippocrates as a stimulant and expectorant in the treatment of coughs and bronchitis. Watercress can help reduce the prevalence and duration of colds when included in the diet along with garlic, onions, and cayenne. It is one of the natural food diuretics, with an action similar to parsley and asparagus. Increased consumption can help cleanse the body of toxins and water weight, while the high Vitamin C content helps your system absorb iron.
[ Storage ] Stored in dry and cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.
[ Shelf Life ] Two years when stored properly
For more information of product, please send the email to email@example.com
After send online enquiry, we will reply you as soon as possible, if not get any response on time please contact us by Tel or Email.This form is unable to receive your inquiry from aol, hotmail, gmail or others but company email address.
TEL: +86 592 536 5868
WHATSAPP: +86 189 6516 2351