Oregano Essential Oil
[ Botanical Name ] Origanum vulgare L.
[ Appearance ] Yellow Red-Brown clear Oil
[ Active Ingredients ] Carvacrol; Thymol; p-Cymene; g-Terpinene
[ Function ]
1. Helps eliminate the uncomfortable buildup of mucus and phlegm in the respiratory tracts and sinuses
2. Has anti-inflammatory properties
3. Protects you against bacterial infections like urinary tract infection, typhoid, cholera, sores, skin infections, and food poisoning
4. Inhibit the growth of harmful parasites in the gut
5. Has anti-tumor properties and can help prevent the growth of cancer cells
6. Regulating menstruation and delaying the onset of menopause
7. Ability to promote digestion by increasing the secretion of digestive juices
COA of Oregano Essential Oil
Relative Density: 0.935～0.960
Refractive Index: 1.5020～1.5080
Heavy metal: ≤10ppm
Total Plate Count: ≤1000cfu/g
Yeast & Mold: ≤100cfu/g
E. Coli: Negative
About Oregano Essential Oil
Oregano essential oil is a highly beneficial essential oil extracted from oregano leaves.
Oregano essential oil is used as an antimicrobial agent in liquid soap for hand washing and for food contact surface cleaning.
For more information of product, please send the email to email@example.com
After send online enquiry, we will reply you as soon as possible, if not get any response on time please contact us by Tel or Email.This form is unable to receive your inquiry from aol, hotmail, gmail or others but company email address.
TEL: +86 592 536 5868
WHATSAPP: +86 189 6516 2351