Lupinus Albus Extract
[ Latin name ] Lupinus Albus L.
[ Part used ] Bean
[ Specification ] 8%Lupeol
[ Active Ingredient ] Lupeol
[ Appearance ] Brown fine powder
[ Functions ]
1. widely used for bread and noodle products. It could enhance color instead of egg and butter
2. used in cereals, fast food, baby food, soups and salads
3. can be used in the treatment of chronic eczema
4. the action of preventing moisture loss and promoting keratinocyte differentiation, so it is also a good rawmaterials for cosmetics
[ Uses ]
1. Applied in food field, it is a kind of nourishing food which has much benefits to brain;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it can be used to treat coronary heart disease and has better effect
3. Applied in cosmetic field, it owns the function ofdispelling spot, anti-wrinkle, and activating skin cells.
About Lupinus Albus Extract
Lupinus albus is a member of Fabaceae family. As a natural or cultivated plant, Lupinus albus is distributed in Europe, Balkans and Turkey, especially in Marmara and Aegean regions. The lupine is a nutritious and protective plant against diabetes.
In the present study, the effects of Lupinus albus fruits on malondialdehyde (MDA), reduced glutathione (GSH), total protein, ADEK vitamins, and cholesterol values, which are the indicators of oxidative damage and antioxidant defense.
For more information of product, please send the email to [email protected]
After send online enquiry, we will reply you as soon as possible, if not get any response on time please contact us by Tel or Email.This form is unable to receive your inquiry from aol, hotmail, gmail or others but company email address.
TEL: +86 592 536 5868
WHATSAPP: +86 189 6516 2351