Ashwagandha Ayurvedic Extract
[ Botanical Name ] Withania Somnifera.
[ Appearance ] Brown Powder
[ Used Part ] Roots
[ Test Method ] UV
[ Specification ] 10:1, 20:1
[ Active Ingredients ] Withanolide
[ Appearance ] Brown Fine powder
COA of Ashwagandha Ayurvedic Extract
Loss On Drying: 3.46%
Sieve Analysis: 98% pass 80 mesh
Heavy Metals: ≤10ppm
Bulk density: 45～65g/100ml
Total plate count: ≤1000CFU/g
Yeast & mold: ≤100CFU/g
Ashwagandha Ayurvedic Extract Function
1. Ccan prevent cancer and protect cardiovascular.
2. Has the function of anti-ultraviolet radiation and anti-aging.
3. Can improve a variety of body tissues.
4. Can prevent osteoporosis, lower blood pressure and relieve asthma.
5. Can prevent prostatic hyperplasia, prostatitis and other urological diseases.
6. Can improve sperm quality, reduce the risk of infertility.
About Ashwagandha Ayurvedic Extract
Ashwagandha is called “Indian ginseng”. It contains alkaloids, steroidal lactones, withanolide and iron. It has the function of anti-allergy, anti-bacteria, anti-pyretic and pain relieving.
Ashwagandha Extract could be used in sedative and pain relief, lowering blood pressure. The function of anti-inflammation of withanolides can inhibit cancer cell growth, treat chronic inflammation, such as lupus and rheumatoid arthritis, reduce vaginal discharge.
[ Storage ] Stored in dry and cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.
[ Shelf Life ] Two years when stored properly
For more information of product, please send the email to email@example.com
After send online enquiry, we will reply you as soon as possible, if not get any response on time please contact us by Tel or Email.This form is unable to receive your inquiry from aol, hotmail, gmail or others but company email address.
TEL: +86 592 536 5868
WHATSAPP: +86 189 6516 2351