[ Botanical Name ] Nicotiana tabacum L.
[ Specification ] 13% 90% solanesol
[ Detection methods ] HPLC
[ Used Part ] Leaf
[ Appearance ] White~Yellow Powder
[ Molecular formula and molecular weight ] C45H74O : 631.07
[ COA of Solanesol ]
Loss on drying: 1.46%
Mesh Side: 100% pass 80 mesh
Heavy metal: ≤10ppm
Residual Pesticide: Negative
Total Plate Count: ≤1000cfu/g
Yeast & Mold: ≤100cfu/g
E. Coli: Negative
[ The source of the plant ]
Solanesol is the natural substances which widely existed in higher plant mammal and microorganism especially in tobacco leaf, potato leaf and mulberry leaf. The content achieve 0.3-3% in tobacco leaf. the solanesol is an important raw materials to synthesize the pharmaceuticals. It is the nonreplaceable and key intermediates of ubiquinone--- the side chain of the CoQ10 and Vitamin K2.
[Solanesol as tobacco marker]
Solanesol, a 45-carbon, trisesquiterpenoid alcohol found in tobacco leaves and tobacco smoke, has been used as a quantitative marker for tobacco smoke for years. However, solanesol appears to be unreliable as a quantitative marker for tobacco smoke during environmental air sampling because it can be degraded substantially when present as a component of tobacco smoke and by as much as 100% when present as pure solanesol on fortified filters during air sampling. Since there is strong evidence that ozone is the agent responsible for the degradation, solanesol appears to be unreliable as a quantitative marker during indoor air sampling when indoor levels of ozone are greater than about 15 ppb.
[ Pharmacology function ]
The solanesol is a kind of sesquterpene enol olefinic alcohol. Solanesol is an important pharmaceutical intermediates. Mainly existed in the deadly nightshade such as tobacco leaf, potato and mulberry. Solanesol can counteract the bacteria, diminish inflammation and hemostasis. It also have strong activity of counteracting the cancer. Mainly used for synthesizing the CoQ10 and Vitamin K 2 and potentiator of fighting for the cancer. It is also can be the synthesized raw materials of some antiallergic agent, anti-ulcerative drug and hypolipidemic and anticancer drugs.
[ Product introduction ]
1. Our company’s high purity Solanesol is extracted from tobacco leaf. We provide 90% and 98% of the standard specifications.
2. Solanesol is an important raw material for drug synthesis. It is key intermediate irreplaceable drug of the ubiquinone，which is the side chain of coenzyme Q10 and vitamin K2.
3. The scientific staff of bolise have researched tirelessly for over 11 years, and pioneered a new type of high-purity solanesol production process. The technology process is stable and mature, and it possesses international advanced technical level and immediate economic benefits.
[ Product characteristics ]
1. A unique process and it does not require chromatography column.
2. The product is of high quality. It calibrates with HPLC of SIGMA (international standard). The content is between 93% and97%, and there is no organic residue substances ,which prescribed not to be detected in the international quality standards
3. R & D relies on the well-known research institutions. Technology is stable and mature, and industrial production has been implemented.
4. We set up a complete solanesol industrial chain. It comes true that inferior tobacco or crude Solanesol are used as raw materials to produce high purity or ultra-high-purity industrialization route of Solanesol
For more information of product, please send the email to email@example.com
After send online enquiry, we will reply you as soon as possible, if not get any response on time please contact us by Tel or Email.This form is unable to receive your inquiry from aol, hotmail, gmail or others but company email address.
TEL: +86 592 536 5868
WHATSAPP: +86 189 6516 2351