[ Specification ] 50%,95% Propolis,15%flavonoids
[ Extract solvent ] Water & alcohol
[ Appearance ] Dark powder
Functions of Propolis Extract
1. Tones and strengthens skin;
2. Relieves weak and tired eyes;
3. Combats the aging process;
4. Improves memory;
5. Aiding restful sleep;
6. Helps against impotence in men and infertility in women;
7. It is an antibacterial and may help to prevent leukemia;
8. Has a yeast-inhibiting function, preventing conditions such as thrush and Athlete's foot;
9. Can help treat muscular dystrophy;
10. Improves resistance to allergies;
11. Controls cholesterol levels;
12. Boosts the body's resistance to the harmful side effects of chemotherapy;
13. Helps treat skin problems, including eczema, psoriasis and acne;
14. Combined with pantothenic acid, royal jelly provides relief from the Symptoms of arthritis;
COA of Propolis Extract
Loss on drying: 3.20%
Mesh Size: 100% pass 80 mesh
Pure propolis: 81.11%
Heavy metal: ≤10ppm
Residual Pesticide: Negative
Total Plate Count: ≤500cfu/g
Yeast & Mold: ≤50cfu/g
E. Coli: Negative
About Propolis Extract
Propolis is a gummy substance made by bees, who combine it with wax to fortify and sterilize their hives.Propolis is a wax-like substance used by honey bees to protect the bee hive against infections.
Propolis contains more than 20 categories, more than 300 kinds of natural ingredients, the main effect of propolis extract are flavonoids, terpenoids and other natural compounds.
Bee Propolis contains antibacterial properties that when used by people may boost the immune system.Propolis has been traditionally used for its natural disinfecting properties. Valued for centuries, these products are used for energy enhancement and support of general health.
[ Storage ]
Store in cool & dry place; Keep away from strong light and high heat.
[ Shelf life ]
24 months when properly stored
[ Package ]
Enterprise standard. Drums or cartons, 25kgs/drum(carton),2.5kg/bag, double vacuum plastic packing (vacuum sealed foil bags) inside.
For more information of product, please send the email to email@example.com
After send online enquiry, we will reply you as soon as possible, if not get any response on time please contact us by Tel or Email.This form is unable to receive your inquiry from aol, hotmail, gmail or others but company email address.
TEL: +86 592 536 5868
WHATSAPP: +86 189 6516 2351