Matrine (Lighiyellow Sophora Root extract)
[ Botanical Name ] Sophora Flavescens Ait.
[ Part Used ] Root
[ CAS No. ] 519-02-8
[ Molecular formula ] C15H24N20
[ Molecular weight ] 248.36
[ Specification ] 98%, 99% Matrine
[ Detection method ] HPLC
[ Appearance ] White Crystal Powder
[ Assay(By HPLC ) ] ≥98%
[ Melting point ] 77 C
[ Boiling point ] 86-88C/2,5Torr
[ Density ] 1,191g/cm
COA of Matrine
Loss On Drying: 4.1%
Heavy metal: ≤10PPM
Total Plate: <1000CFU/g
Functions of Matrine
1. Used in pesticide;
2. Has function of relieving internal heat;
3. Used for suppressing sarcoma S180, anti-tumors;
4. Matrine has effect on anti-bacteria, anti-inflammatory;
5. Can cure tonsillitis, mastitis, smooth the asthma etc.when taken orally;
6. Can improve the leucocyte deficiency symptoms so as to enhance the body's immune function;
7. Effective in dealing with trichomonad vaginitis, flagellate disease, amoeba dysentery and fungus dysentery, etc.
Application of Matrine
1. Applied in agriculture field, matrine can kill the pests;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field;
Matrine is an alkaloid found in plants of the Lighiyellow Sophora Root extract. Matrine depresses both glutamate-induced responses and neurally evoked excitatory junctional potentials. This compound acts is also a selective KOR (κ-opioid receptor) agonist.
Matrine has Anti-arrhythmic effect, Anti-asthmatic effects, Anti-neoplastic effects, Anti-allergic effects.
Matrine is a natural plant-based pesticides, low toxicity for human and livestock, which is a broad spectrum insecticide with tag and stomach poison. It has a obvious control treatment effect on all kinds of crops NianChong, caterpillar, aphids, starscream.
[ Storage ] Keep in cool & dry place.Keep away from strong light and heat
[ Packing ] 25kg/drum
[ Shelf life ] 18Months
For more information of product, please send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
After send online enquiry, we will reply you as soon as possible, if not get any response on time please contact us by Tel or Email.This form is unable to receive your inquiry from aol, hotmail, gmail or others but company email address.
TEL: +86 592 536 5868
WHATSAPP: +86 189 6516 2351